Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10436 Sherman St, Englewood
FLORIDA LIVING AT IT'S BEST! This pristine, elevated, Key West style home keeps insurance costs low & quality of life high on a deep-water canal lot in sunny Englewood, Florida. Custom-built w/ the best construction possible, this home has more than enough room for friends & family to experience your new paradise. The entire 1st floor was built w/ concrete block to provide a large 4 car garage & 800 sq. ft. of additional under air space w/ a game room & pool bath. The 2nd floor was designed for entertaining w/ an easy flow between the modern chef’s kitchen, living room, wet bar & large balcony w/ pocket sliding doors perfect for indoor/outdoor living. This floor also has all guest bedrooms & laundry. Last but certainly not least, the expansive master suite fills the 3rd floor & features an open-air balcony w/ bay views & a luxurious ensuite master bath. Don't worry about stairs as this home comes w/ a 700lb. elevator that accesses all 3 levels. Outside, a two-story cage encases your resort-style, heated, saltwater pool w/ spa & spacious lanai overlooking the concrete seawall with boat lift & davits. Besides the home itself, the best feature this property offers is the location. Situated near the end of the canal which opens up into Lemon Bay, you are only minutes from open waters of the Gulf of Mexico & multiple area beaches & sandbars. No bridges on the way out allowing you to have that sailboat or fishing tower you’ve been dreaming of! This home is immaculate w/ too many upgrades & features to list!
- MLS® #D6106193
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,025
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- ParkingBath In Garage, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market135
- Address10436 Sherman St
- SubdivisionPalm Point
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Other Room
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.