Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8419 Kinglet Dr, Englewood
Absolutely stunning! Situated on 3 beautiful lots this canal front home has 2407 sq. ft of living space! There is a 22'x25' free-standing garage, two screened-in lanais and a perfect front porch to enjoy your mornings or evenings. The space and design of the home with additional lots provide endless opportunities for hosting gatherings or simply living in and on a spacious property! There is plenty of room for a pool and a canal deck! The landscaping has been perfectly maintained with irrigation that pulls from the lake. Walk inside and be prepared to be wowed. The open floor plan leads straight to a spacious room with a water view. An enormous 24'x18' Living Room flows together with a 24'x12' Florida room that overlooks a gorgeous backyard and canal. The kitchen has many amenities with reverse osmosis. The furnished dining room is perfect for 8! Spacious bedrooms and guest bath will provide plenty of room for family members or overnight guests. The Master Suite has a bonus room with endless opportunities based on your needs. The bathroom has dual sinks, jetted tub and a walk in closet. The lanais have out door furniture and there is a propane grill for your sunny Florida days! You just need to see this property! This property is being sold TurnKey except for marked items (see inventory). You can simply turn the key and relax! The pool and club house is just a short walk. There is shopping close by along with world class restaurants and beaches only 5 miles away! There are many more extras, come and see!
- MLS® #D6106273
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Handicap Modified, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market513
- Address8419 Kinglet Dr
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Isles Ph 04
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Manasota Key Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Manasota Key Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.