Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8394 Kinglet Dr, Englewood
Another new listing in Lemon Bay Isles Phase 4. Desirable Community. Here you own your land by fee-simple. There are no monthly maintenance fee's. Pet Friendly! Home Owner's Association is $20. a year. Kitchen is cheerful and has extra cabinets. Dining Area. The Living Room is a generous 18' X 12'. There is an enclosed Lanai in front of home. Per Owner The Central Heat and Air is about 2-3 years old. Volume Ceilings. In the Guest Bedroom is a linen/storage closet. The Street has a cul-de-sac at each end. There are no rear neighbors. Behind the fence is The Sarasota Conservation Area. Attached Shed. If you care to lease your home there are no minimum time frames of ownership. There is a yearly fee of $480.00 For The Lakeside Clubhouse. There you have use of the Heated swimming pool, spa, tennis Courts, shuffleboard, basketball and many other Clubhouse related Amenities. That's why Owning a home in Lemon Bay Isles Just Makes Sense. Deed Restrictions. Selling home Furnished and Turnkey. Clean and just waiting for a new owner. Sold-As-Is, Always subject To Your Approval.
- MLS® #D6106295
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,078
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Key Realty, Inc.
- Address8394 Kinglet Dr
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Isles Ph 04
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market147
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.