Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
565 Denburn Ct, Englewood
BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT HOME..... ONLY ONE BRIDGE TO BAY. Professionally renovated 3 bedroom 3 bath home with 2 MASTER SUITES [ one master on main floor and the other on second floor ] and 90 feet of water frontage providing Gulf of Mexico boating access! Upon entering this home, you will be impressed with it's spaciousness and upgrades. The expansive and numerous windows offer plenty of light and tranquil breezes. Enjoy your morning coffee on the HUGE paver patio under the oak trees. Plenty of birds, squirrels and water life to entertain you! The 10x15 storage shed in the back yard is perfect to store all the fishing gear & toys. Recent updates include PEX overhead plumbing, new interior doors, garage door, 2 of 3 bathrooms updated, crown molding, interior paint, flooring, new stainless appliances, reverse osmosis, and water heater. This home has been WELL-MAINTAINED AND IS READY TO MOVE IN. Historical Dearborn is less than 1 mile with restaurants, shopping and the Farmers Market! Englewood Beach is less than 5 minutes by car. If you are looking for a place for your boat this is a MUST SEE. Easy access to boating with a 10,000lb boat lift. New motors in 2018. The dock has water, electric and cleaning station to clean the catch of the day. Great place to fish, kayak and paddle board right from your own back yard.The Intracoastal waterway is approximately 15 minutes by boat, and another 5 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico! [Furniture Negotiable] MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
- MLS® #D6106360
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,832
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market137
- Address565 Denburn Ct
- SubdivisionSmithfield Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.