Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6225 Oconnel St, Englewood
Perfect for a growing family or lots of entertaining, this newly renovated 2,690sqft 3BR/2BA block home includes a possible 4th Bedroom or Den/office + Family Room + Florida Room on an oversized .42 acre corner lot. All new Laminate floors and 500 sqft of ceramic tile, a new roof with a 40yr warranty, plantation shutter window treatments throughout, an oversized 27x21 2 car garage with window AC unit, and a huge open floorplan with split bedrooms! The big, open kitchen has a large breakfast bar and is open to the Florida Room. The formal dining room is currently being used as a sitting room and is open to the living room and the huge Florida Room. The master bedroom has a huge 13x6 walk-in closet, a very large master bathroom that can double as a dressing room with dual sinks and a tub/shower combo. All the bedrooms have walk-in closets. Only minutes (6 miles) to Englewood Beach and Manasota Key Beaches, 12 Miles to Warm Mineral Springs Park, 18 minutes to Boca Grande, and 12 minutes to the Charlotte County Sports Complex. Flood zone X, so no flood insurance is required.
- MLS® #D6106421
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,690
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market355
- Address6225 Oconnel St
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 62
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Anchor
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Anchor.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:44am EDT.