Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4131 N Beach Rd, Englewood
This Beach Chic Home on Manasota Key will make you stop in your flip flops! Your private road with gorgeous Lemon Bay Views leads to this resort style retreat where lush Tropical Landscaping, an attractive metal roof, coastal accents, and an elegant columned entrance set the stage. Double front doors etched with Palm trees welcome you home as you step into this Furnished Decorator’s Dream where HGTV meets Coastal Luxury. Gorgeous plantation shutters, diagonal tiled flooring, designer lighting and ceiling fans, crown molding, stylish wall colors, and treasure shelving are just a few of the upgrades that catch your eye. The transom and palladium windows, sliding glass doors, and vaulted and tray ceilings add volume and provide an energizing flow of natural light. The Open Split Floor Plan and Large Kitchen make this home ideal for entertaining. Beautiful French Doors open into your large Master Suite with a whimsical Master Bath that will cause smiles daily, and the Guest Bedrooms offer Lemon Bay views. Take advantage of your Deeded Beach Access across the street, watch the dolphins and manatees play on the Bay with the Walking Easement, or curl up with a book on your screened lanai and enjoy your peaceful backyard. In the evening, catch the spectacular sunsets before you head to your favorite restaurants and live entertainment, just down the street. Hurricane Shutters and the 2018 HVAC System are icing on this cake! Please respect the privacy of this community – Showings are by appointment only.
- MLS® #D6106444
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market349
- Address4131 N Beach Rd
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Haven A Por
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.