Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 N Beach Rd #102, Englewood
HARBOURVIEW WATER FRONT CONDO, 22 FT BOAT SLIP, GATED CONDO COMPLEX, SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION, 2 CAR GARAGE, PRIVATE STORAGE, NO FIXED BRIDGES TO GULF OF MEXICO, HEATED POOL, ELEVATOR AND A LIESURELY WALK TO ENGLEWOOD BEACH. The unit has the highest quality impact resistant windows and sliding glass doors. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo comes with a detached 2 car garage and a large private storage room located near the elevator for easy access to your unit. The great room layout showcases the kitchen with breakfast bar, living and dining rooms with sliding glass doors to a large balcony featuring views of Lemon Bay. The community heated pool is easily accessible by elevator and has an outdoor shower to cool down after a day of boating. Harbourview is close to dining and shopping. This unit is comfortable enough to be your primary residence or a vacation home with great rental history when you are not here. The unit is a must see for anyone who is serious about fishing/boating and wants to be close to the beach. Call to make an appointment to see this first class condo today.
- MLS® #D6106529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Elevators, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market283
- Address1420 N Beach Rd #102
- SubdivisionHarbourview Condo
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Key Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 1:16pm EST.