Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7442 Capital Heights St, Englewood
Bring your TOYS and TOOLS! This WELL MAINTAINED and RE-PLUMBED 2 Bedroom 2 Bath home situated on approximately a 1/2 acre parcel offers PLENTY of PARKING for BOATS, RV'S, MOTORCYCLES, TRAILERS and EQUIPMENT. The CUSTOM BUILT 30' X 40' BLOCK DETACHED GARAGE (2016) features DOUBLE 10FT STEEL OVERHEAD DOORS, EPOXY FLOOR, 220 ELECTRICAL, REAR WALL EXHAUST FAN and an abundance of FLORESCENT OVERHEAD LIGHTING, MULTIPLE ELECTRICAL OUTLETS, SHELVING and PEG BOARDS throughout. The home has a cozy Living Room with Brick Fireplace opening to the SPACIOUS Eat-in Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Sliders to the rear patio with a 2 YEAR OLD HOT TUB, Chain Link Dog Run and 2 Large Storage Sheds for storm shutters, kayaks, paddle boards, bicycles and more. The Laundry Room is off the rear of the garage and offers plenty of storage. This OVERSIZED lot has plenty of room for a POOL should one be desired. Make an appointment to view this property today before it's too late!
- MLS® #D6106607
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,126
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market161
- Address7442 Capital Heights St
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 084
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Epoxy
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.