Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11018 Gulfstream Blvd, Englewood
Updates and more updates. Mr and Mrs Clean lived here and your wont believe the quality of the upgrades. From the moment you arrive and enter the enclosed front entry featuring wood ceiling and sliding windows you just know there is more in store. Upon entering you wont believe the openness of the home. Ceramic tile leads to a kitchen right out of Homes and Gardens magazine. Featuring stainless appliances, granite counter, recessed lighting, over 40 custom wood cabinets and drawers leading to a convenient office space with matching granite. All this over looking the large family room with picture windows letting the outdoor light pour in. The baths have been upgraded beyond expectation and nothing in this home has been overlooked. All the above and more awaits. Did I mention the lifetime metal roof, mature landscaping, storage shed and more. Take a look today and you will be pleasantly surprised by the care the previous owner has put into this dream home.
- MLS® #D6106621
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,266
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market126
- Address11018 Gulfstream Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 065
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Tall Pines Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.