Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1800 Englewood Rd #164, Englewood
WELCOME to WARM and SUNNY FLORIDA! Looking for a way to spend winters in Florida with little expense? Look no further! Pack your suitcase and come down to this adorable, meticulously MAINTAINED AND UPGRADED TURN-KEY home in beautiful coastal Englewood! ALL THE COMFORTS of HOME are HERE!! Don't let the one bedroom fool you..a Murphy Bed in living area allows for extra guests to visit. SPACIOUS LANAI allows you to soak up the warm SUNSHINE and light breezes all year round. Step inside to find all you need to enjoy this piece of paradise! You may want to spend your mornings drinking coffee on the screened lanai/Florida room thinking of whether you should spend your day at the beach or just lounging in the pool. Roof installed in 2017, lifetime warranty is transferrable, New windows and doors installed in Feb 2019, New upgraded window blinds, all ductwork replaced in 2016, New shutters on west side of home, New storage shed, House replumbed. Beautifully renovated bathroom with walk-in shower. Best road in park, view in front is open green space where you can walk your dog or use for guest parking. Oak Grove has recreation hall, swimming pool and shuffleboard courts for its residents. Winter activity calendar includes pancake breakfasts, bingo and parties; onsite manager. Stroll over to take a dip in the pool. Located right in the Heart of Englewood, visit Historic Dearborn St., Farmer’s market , Antique Car show, Englewood Beach and Manasota Key within mere minutes!
- MLS® #D6106666
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage576
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market101
- Address1800 Englewood Rd #164
- SubdivisionOak Grove
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.