Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7045 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
DOG LOVERS PARADISE within BEAUTIFUL 1+ ACRE ESTATE offering GULF & BAY EASEMENTS. You can have it all with this extra large and very private fenced property, perfect for families and furry friends alike. Ideally located with only 465 ft +/- to the beach and 1020 ft +/- to your deeded dock, shared with only one neighbor. Easily entertain with your incredible screened-in lanai which boasts a heated pool, outdoor bar, built in grill, 2 TV's & plenty of room to lounge. Inside, you’ll be delighted with the custom moldings, elevator, vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace in living room and spectacular bar which opens to the kitchen, living and dining areas. The kitchen will delight the serious chef with plenty of space, a large built in island with a triple sink, dinette area, pantry, ice maker and room for everyone to gather. Downstairs offers a study which could easily be converted to a 3rd bedroom with an en-suite bath. The Master bedroom was designed with views in mind! From here you have stunning Bay views and can enjoy the peaceful sunrise on early mornings. There are large, His & Hers walk-in closets and a private sitting area. From the Crow’s Nest, sneak away and get a bird’s eye panoramic view of Sunsets in the Gulf or Sunrises on the Bay. Practically speaking, you have the peace of mind with hurricane rated windows & doors and tons of storage space. This unique property offers the absolute best in Coastal living and is conveniently located to your favorite stores, shops & great restaurants.
- MLS® #D6106698
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,342
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market200
- Address7045 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionEnglewood Redevelopment Area
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated, Stilt Home
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:01am EST.