Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
550 Palomino Trl, Englewood
This Classic Estate Home and Large Guest Home are situated on over 5 acres of land. It is located at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac in the highly desirable community of Englewood Farm Acres where many estate homes are located, and acreage is a requirement. This home-site is the ideal spot for your horses, saving you the costs of boarding, and giving you the pleasure of having them near. Other animals are welcome such as chickens and goats. As you pull into the circular driveway the brick paver sidewalk leads you to the main house where quality and pride of ownership are evident. Exquisite lighting fixtures, vaulted ceilings, French Doors, and multiple windows add even more volume to this spacious home. The updated large kitchen features Beautiful Quartz Counters, Stainless Appliances, a Designer Tile Backsplash, Artistic Ceiling, Breakfast Bar, and opens to a massive Family Room with a floor to ceiling brick fireplace; perfect for entertaining! French Doors open to a screened lanai and the Large Guest House is just beyond, offering the perfect space for Guests or In-laws. The road right beside the property leads to state and county riding trails with the Myakka River trails only about a mile away. The trails are marked and manicured and meander along the water for a beautiful ride! Private, yet near beaches, restaurants and golf courses, there is always something to do. No Flood Insurance is Required for an added bonus. Choose the furnished option, hang your saddle, and start living life in paradise!
- MLS® #D6106753
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,097
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market191
- Address550 Palomino Trl
- SubdivisionEnglewood Farm Acres Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:15pm EST.