Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7122 Rosemont Dr, Englewood
Brand new "Warren Hope" home, located on a freshwater canal in beautiful East Englewood. This quality builder has been in the area for many years and is known for his high level of quality and craftsmanship. This home was just completed this year and is ready for you to move in and start enjoying. Located in flood zone "X", which doesn't require flood insurance by most lenders. This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features on open floor concept, tile throughout the entire home, vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, impact rated windows & doors, indoor laundry, covered & screened-in lanai and so much more. This home is extremely energy efficient to help keep your utility costs low. It's the perfect home for anyone and is just minutes from area beaches, shopping, parks & more. Call today to schedule your own private showing and let's make this your new piece of paradise.
- MLS® #D6106754
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,325
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market109
- Address7122 Rosemont Dr
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.