Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
916 Gasparilla Blvd, Englewood
Seasonal Rental-Beautiful, light, airy & clean vacation home is turnkey and located in desireable Bay Vista. This home is equipped to meet your vacation needs. Fully furnished with dishes/pans/linens/laundry/pool tubes. Spacious with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bright living room, dining area and an eat in kitchen. The bonus Florida room opens up to the screened pool area with landscape views. There is a BBQ grill, table, chairs and loungers for your use. There is a two car garage with laundry inside as well as driveway parking. No boat/RV/ commercial truck parking. The neighborhood is great for walking, biking, Lemon Bay park entrances are within the community. Englewood beach is 6.4 miles. Historic downtown Dearborn is 1 mile away. There are restaraunts, shops, services, art classes, yoga classes, musical bands and festivities to entertain...or just Relax by the pool. There is a 12% tax, departure clean fee & a refundable security deposit. Dogs are allowed with a refundable deposit (after inspection). Electricity bill, up to $150.00 monthly is paid by the owner, any amount over that is to be paid by the renter. $3,500 monthly/ $1000 weekly, based on availability and subject to owner approval. Update: Jan/Feb/March 2020 are BOOKED.
- MLS® #D6106901
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,992
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Near Public Transit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market101
- Address916 Gasparilla Blvd
- SubdivisionBay Vista Blvd
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Englewood Real Estate And Property Management Llc
Listing information courtesy of Englewood Real Estate And Property Management Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.