Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7036 S Lake Dr, Englewood
Gorgeous Joshua Johnson Magnolia 3 bed, 2 bath home located on small lake. Perfect view of the golf course. Home features a split floor plan. Pocket doors perfect for guest private shut off. This home has 3 car garage. The golf cart garage has been turned into a office, but can easily be transformed back. Safe, gated community with clubhouse that has a pool, exercise room, tennis, and much more to offer. Eastern exposure with cool evenings on the back lanai. This home has insulated windows and is beautifully landscaped. There are hurricane shutters and the home is being sold FULLY FURNISHED. Professional window treatments are also included. Just replaced door bell wiring throughout home ($1000 in repair), and new garage door opener ($600). Come check out this dream home today!!!! Includes all furniture, linens, pots and pans, etc! Everything that you need, just bring a tooth brush :)
- MLS® #D6107032
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,939
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Other, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Other, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
- Address7036 S Lake Dr
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Ph 02 Prcl C-2
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market179
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:00am EST.