Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7036 S Lake Dr, Englewood
FULLY FURNISHED OPTIONAL!! Gorgeous Joshua Johnson Magnolia well maintained 3 bed, 2 bath home located on small lake. Perfect view of the popular golf course, golf is a optional additional fee. Home features a split floor plan. Pocket doors perfect for guest private shut off. This home has 3 car garage. The golf cart garage has been turned into a office, but can easily be transformed back. Safe, gated community with clubhouse that has a pool, exercise room, tennis, and much more to offer. Eastern exposure with cool evenings on the back lanai. This home has insulated windows and is beautifully landscaped. There are hurricane shutters, and professional window treatments are also included. Just replaced door bell wiring throughout home, and new garage door opener. Come check out this dream home today!!!! Includes all furniture, linens, pots and pans, etc! Everything that you need, just bring a tooth brush :) BRING ALL OFFERS! ALL CONSIDERED
- MLS® #D6107032
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,939
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Other, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Optional Additional Fees, Other, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Pool, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, On Golf Course, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
- Address7036 S Lake Dr
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Ph 02 Prcl C-2
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market381
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.