Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1691 David Pl, Englewood
"Life's a Beach"! Charming & Cozy updated 2BD/1BA/1CP CORNER OVERSIZED LOT home located close to everything-2.5 miles to the beach and a few blocks to shopping, banking, medical facilities & YMCA! Newer impact windows throughout. Kitchen has been redone w/raised panel cabinetry, Corian countertops w/integrated sink, Island, breakfast bar, tiled backsplash and tiled flooring. Very open floor plan w/combination Living room/Dining room that has carpeted flooring and ceiling fan. Both bedrooms feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans & mirrored closet doors which make the rooms feel more spacious. All other interior doors have also been replaced. Updated bath w/vanity, tiled shower and tiled flooring. Inside Laundry room provides additional storage. Updated electrical panel 2009 & water heater replaced in 2016. Enjoy your evening cocktail on the screened Lanai overlooking the private wooded area. 1 car carport will keep your vehicle out of the sun. Enjoy the morning at the local Farmer's Market or stroll over to one of the local restaurants for lunch or catch some rays at any one of the beautiful local beaches. The choice is yours! Live the Florida lifestyle you always dreamed of!
- MLS® #D6107055
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage952
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market174
- Address1691 David Pl
- SubdivisionOxford Manor 2nd Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 1:44am EST.