Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6790 Manasota Key, Englewood
Available October 2019 - December 2019 and April/May 2020 for monthly rental. This pristine Gulf to Bay property is located on the north end of Manasota Key. Privacy with Gulf Views abound is this 3 bedroom beachfront property. Just across the lane is your dock on the bay. Multi-level decking, vaulted ceilings, amazing décor, island style gardens and grounds. A peaceful beachfront retreat. Main floor features 2 bedrooms, both with king beds and 2 baths each with walk-in showers. Master Bedroom features additional sitting area. Additonal bathroom located downstairs convenient after returning from the beach. This home features soaring ceilings, an expansive kitchen with wood breakfast bar and enclosed lanais to enjoy the dolphin and wildlife playing in the surf. Upstairs is the loft bedroom with twin beds for extra overnight guests. Manasota Key is a barrier island on the Gulf of Mexico. Access to the island is provided by two bridges one is in the north end in Sarasota County, the other one is south in Charlotte County. Manasota Key is a small community where guests enjoy no traffic, crowds or high rises. A quiet two-lane road runs along the whole length of the island. There are restaurants, bars and stores on the south end where you can enjoy live music, great seafood and cocktails while watching the amazing sunsets! Please note: fireplace and hot tub are not working features.
- MLS® #D6107085
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,947
- Year Built1982
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean to Bay
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market374
- Address6790 Manasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.