Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3309 Goldfinch Ln, Englewood
Welcome to the lovely 55+ Community of Sandalhaven Estates in Gasparilla Pines. A friendly deed restricted HOA with NO MONTHLY FEES. A low $150 ANNUAL fee & you OWN YOUR LOT. This 1456 sq. ft. 2-bedroom, 2 bath doublewide home is MOVE IN READY. From the moment you walk into the light and bright open floor plan you feel at home. Living Room, Dining and Kitchen flooring updated with ceramic tile and hardwood. The spacious Living Room with vaulted ceilings opens to the Dining Room with a built-in hutch. The Dining Room flows right into the Kitchen with an island cook top stove, breakfast bar and Dinette – all opening to a wet bar overlooking the expansive 20x12 screened in Lanai with vinyl sliding windows. The large Master Bedroom has 2 closets, one being a walk-in, French doors to the Master Bath with dual sinks, soaking tub and separate shower. The Guest Bedroom flows right to the Guest Bathroom with a tub-shower combo. Off the Kitchen is the Office with a built-in desk. Newer washer and dryer are in the HUGE 20x12 workshop-garage. Great location just minutes to the beautiful beaches of Boca Grande or Englewood’s 4 beaches. Many marinas, public boat ramps, Golf Courses, popular local dining, shopping and world class fishing are at your fingertips.
- MLS® #D6107162
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,456
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- Days on Market168
- Address3309 Goldfinch Ln
- SubdivisionSandalhaven Estates
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Other, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:44pm EST.