Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
915 Suncrest Ln, Englewood
ATTENTION ALL BOATERS! 2 DEEDED BOAT SLIPS! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage pool home is located on an oversized corner lot with 2 deeded boat slips and plenty of space to park all of your toys! Located in heart of Englewood with old world charm and amazing Florida Beaches. With over 1900 sq ft, this home offers so many possibilities for you to explore. The front living room welcomes you in, giving you access to the kitchen and the spacious Family room. The master bedroom could be the perfect sanctuary, with walk in closet and an en suite bath that includes access to the pool. 2 more bedrooms give you plenty of room for guests and family. The screened pool deck will make your parties and bar-be-ques more pleasant. Bring your artistic eye and make this place your retreat near the sea. Walk to Lemon Bay park and nature center or stroll down Historic Dearborn St. for restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Located near area beaches, fine dining, premier golf courses and world class fishing. Call today!
- MLS® #D6107594
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,923
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address915 Suncrest Ln
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorConcrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market114
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.