Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2590 N Beach Rd #1000, Englewood
“Sanctuary” located on 7-mile Manasota Key, is the most magnificent gulf front condo overlooking the Gulf of Mexico's crystal waters and beautifully nestled on the sands of pristine beach. With close to 6,000 sf of living area, 4BR/4.5BA newly renovated residence will delight the most discerning buyer. Beautifully decorated interiors create welcoming feeling of warmth, elegant yet casual, open floor plan offering 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 laundry rooms & office with custom built ins, means one has all the rooms you will need to entertain large! Kitchen opens to generous family room with informal dining offering custom granite underlit counters, tile backsplash, glass fronted cabinets, top of the line appliances, ice maker, wine storage, bar sink & cooking island. Grand master bedroom has private entrance to Gulf front lanai, walk in closet, ensuite bath featuring steam shower, soaking tub, 4x4 stained glass insert, & dual sinks. This sophisticated residence offers impact glass, motorized hurricane shutters, intercom, 3 AC units, 2 hot water heaters, new fans, new lighting, plantation shutters, and elevator that brings you to your own private foyer. Gorgeous sunsets enjoyed from your own private lanais complete the setting. Whether you enjoy beach-combing, watching dolphins swimming offshore or making memories with family & friends, Manasota Key, noted for having no high-rise development, easy access to shopping, dining & cultural pursuits invite you to try our Enchanted barrier Island!
- MLS® #D6107600
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,787
- Year Built1999
- StyleContemporary, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Beach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market103
- Address2590 N Beach Rd #1000
- SubdivisionKrystal Key
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.