Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Oakwood Dr N #18, Englewood
Prepare to be amazed as you enter this highly desired Sailboat Water Community of Englewood Isles, where Sandhill Cranes wander and dolphins and manatees play. As you arrive at your Maintenance Free Villa, the 2013 Tile Roof and Tropical Landscaping welcome you home. Park in your garage and enter into your completely updated kitchen that features gleaming stainless appliances, a gas range, double oven, and granite counters. The kitchen opens to a large family and dining room and a virtual wall of windows, creating an energizing flow of natural light. Large tile guides you through the living areas, and stylish plank tile leads you through both bedrooms. Both bathrooms have been elegantly updated, and the sunny wall colors create a cheerful atmosphere. Have coffee at the breakfast bar, complete with a wainscoting knee wall, while you plan your day. Walk over to the Sparkling Community Pool and relax. Jump on your boat with its own dock, with no fixed bridges, and 42 feet of concrete Seawall and be in Lemon Bay/ICW and the Gulf of Mexico in minutes. You can dock at a waterfront restaurant for lunch and live entertainment, or beach the boat and enjoy the white sand of our local beaches. Come home, rinse off your flip flops, and entertain in your large living room or grill steaks on the brick paver patio, landscaped for privacy. The Range, Dryer, and Tankless Water heater are all on Propane Gas, and the Impact windows and 2013 A/C are icing on this cake. Do not miss this. Live Life Now!
- MLS® #D6107645
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market188
- Address18 Oakwood Dr N #18
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 2:31pm EST.