Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1160 Shoreview Dr, Englewood
Don’t miss this direct Beach Front Home on the South end of Manasota Key! Enjoy breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico from the oversized screened covered patio. Nestle your toes in the warm sand and enjoy the abundance of seashells & shark teeth the beach has to offer and then cool off by taking a dip in the sparkling waters of the Gulf. Pride of ownership is evident in this well-maintained 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2-car garage home which has been owned by the same family since it was built. Sold turnkey furnished, new owners can take advantage of the substantial rental income this home provides, including a 6-month tenant already in place starting October 2019. Stump Pass Beach State Park is located just to the south of this property, offering miles of undeveloped, pristine beach. Less than a mile to the north, a variety of restaurants offer the dining and nightlife Manasota Key is known for. Whether you are getting away from it all, or seeking out some adventure, your private beachfront paradise awaits…
- MLS® #D6107816
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,353
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address1160 Shoreview Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Gulf Realty & Associates Llc
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Realty & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.