Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2136 Oyster Creek Dr, Englewood
Must see one of a kind home located on Oyster Creek with just a short 15 minute boat ride to the Gulf of Mexico! Greeted with lush tropical landscaping, step inside this home filled with natural light from all of the large windows, a bright open floor plan, gorgeous terrazzo flooring, and many charming features such as built ins around the gas fireplace and beautiful crown molding. The chef in you will love this kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a farmhouse sink and an abundance of cabinetry. Outside spend peaceful days on the gorgeous teak flooring screened-in lanai, soak up sun in the pool, barbecue under the pergola with your guests or enjoy a boat ride with views of Oyster Creeks Nature Preserve right in your backyard. The boat lift and canopy have been installed in 2016. Other updates include new windows, propane water heater, electric panel, home re-plumbed overhead and new duct work in 2009. This beautiful home is ready for you to move right in and start enjoying all the area has to offer! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE 3-D TOURS!
- MLS® #D6107900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,942
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Flag Lot, Flood Zone, In County, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market81
- Address2136 Oyster Creek Dr
- SubdivisionGrove City Terrace
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.