Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
404 Elder St #230, Englewood
CHARMING villa with all the extras. Imagine spending winters in an active community with a full social calendar. Welcome home as you walk into the screened front entry and lanai space where you can enjoy a slight gulf breeze and beautiful Florida sunshine. Note the new front door storm door with window for natural light. Floor plan feels spacious and open, light and bright with all new lighting, 6 panel doors, and Plantation Shutters adorning all the windows. Home is immaculate and meticulously cared for and it shows. Great room offers a new plush upgraded carpet, and cathedral ceilings. Newer kitchen is spacious and bright with modern cabinets, stainless appliances and updated lighting. Plenty of cabinets for the cook in the home and a food pantry. Master bedroom and guest bedroom include beautiful coastal wood look laminate flooring for beachy decor and easy upkeep. Both bathrooms have been perfectly updated..guests will not want to leave. Wait until you see the meticulous garage with painted floor. No worries about Hurricane season with new Hurricane windows throughout. Condo assoc takes care of the exterior of the buildings including roofs and paint. Active and friendly 55+ Community lifestyle with a large clubhouse with activities, a heated pool, spa, tennis courts and recreational facilities. Located just minutes from Historic Dearborn St., take a stroll through the local Farmer's market and Antique Car Show or skip over to the coastline that offers Englewood Beach and Manasota Key.
- MLS® #D6107910
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,384
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market24
- Address404 Elder St #230
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.