Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1950 Georgia Ave, Englewood
EXCEPTIONAL WATERFRONT GEM, No bridges. Dream big and be surprised how this smaller home with its open layout fits all your needs. Something for everyone. As you drive down Georgia Street, your mind will calm as you enjoy the open intercoastal view in front of you. As you walk inside the home, prepare to be amazed at how the openness of the home meets all the vision of the modern architect. You will see the beautiful view of the water through the quadruple sliding doors. Lot's of natural light and big spacious open floor plan. Home has huge Florida room for entertaining and just sitting to watch the fish jump..oh goodness, you won’t sit long before having to grab that fishing gear. This is easy Florida living. Imagine getting out of bed to jump in your boat for early morning fishing trips, back for breakfast, bringing home fresh catch for grilling in the evening. Your dream awaits. Fresh catch served nightly! Plenty of room on property for kayaks and paddle boards, and a swimming pool. For those who like the garage, imagine what you will do with this Huge garage totalling over 1,000 square feet. Property Located just minutes from the coast and all the beautiful beaches the area has to offer, either by boat or by car, not to mention enjoying all the waterfront restaurants in this beachy coastal town..and historic Dearborn St, take a stroll through the local Farmer’s market and Antique Car Show. Take delight in having your own waterfront property where you could enjoy water activities everyday!
- MLS® #D6107923
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,105
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market83
- Address1950 Georgia Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.