Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1950 Georgia Ave, Englewood
EXCEPTIONAL WATERFRONT GEM, NO bridges! Dream big and be surprised how the open layout fits all your needs. As you drive down Georgia Street, your mind will calm as you enjoy the open intercoastal view in front of you. As you walk inside you'll be amazed at the beautiful view of the water through the quadruple sliding glass doors, that allow the home to fill with natural light. The large Florida room is walled with large glass windows. The open kitchen with an oversized breakfast bar and BONUS counter space can be used for an entertaining DRY BAR or office space. With TWO garages measuring 1000sqft, there is enough space for a workshop, your cars, kayaks & paddbleboards! There is plenty of room to expand or build a pool in the back! Bring you boat and jetski! Imagine getting out of bed to jump in your boat for early morning fishing trips and bring home a fresh catch for grilling in the evening. By boat this property located just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, numerous beautiful & secluded beaches and local restaurants. Boca Grande & Palm Island are just a short boat ride away. Off the water and just a short drive is historic Dearborn St. Tip your glass or take a stroll through the local Farmer’s market and Antique Car Show. This home is centrally located in this quiet beachy town. The ocean is your playground from this coastal Florida home!
- MLS® #D6107923
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,105
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market137
- Address1950 Georgia Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 5:45pm EST.