Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1150 Timber Trl, Englewood
What a great price on this spacious 3bed/2.5bath/2car garage pool home in North Englewood, with CAGED POOL AND SPA, and EXTRA BUILDABLE LOT! From the screened front entry through the double doors into the tiled foyer, you can see the endless possibilities to bring this home back to it's former glory. Open plan with living room with cathedral ceiling & sliding glass doors opening onto the lanai, formal dining room with built in storage, on into the Kitchen with lots of cabinetry and countertop space, plus breakfast bar and nook overlooking the pool area. Family room has cathedral ceiling also and sliding glass doors to lanai. Extended master bedroom has tray ceiling, 2' bumpout, 2 walk in closets, and HUGE MASTER BATH, featuring a double basin vanity w/cultured marble top, separate shower and garden tub. Both guest bedrooms have carpeted flooring and wall closets, and the guest bath has a combo tub/shower and tiled flooring. Inside laundry w/utility tub and cabinetry, plus half bath directly off the pool area. Caged pool and spa -pool has brand new motor. Roof replaced in 2010/AC system in 2001. Extra buildable lot included! Located in North Englewood on quiet dead end cul de sac street, just minutes to area beaches, shopping, restaurants and the famous Farmer's Market in downtown Englewood!
- MLS® #D6107939
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,391
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market71
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address1150 Timber Trl
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:01pm EDT.