Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 S Oxford Dr, Englewood
WATERFRONT ESTATE WITH GULF ACCESS, ACREAGE & A GUEST HOUSE! This property is a rare gem, a place where you can literally have it all, ultimate privacy amidst the mature oaks and tropical flora, boat from your back yard, a completely remodeled & updated home with hurricane rated features…and a guest house built in 2016 to be used for overflow, grandchildren or extra income. The main house offers a welcoming and casual floor plan in which you can easily entertain or enjoy your own space along with an additional carport, multiple sheds & a workshop for all the toys & tools. The guest house offers a huge Master Suite, 1.5 baths, an office w/ a gunsmith room, living area, additional 1 car garage, backup generator and a safe room! Outdoors, you’ll be swept away with the incredible entertaining area which boasts wide open views of Gottfried Creek, plenty of shade from the mature trees, a huge backyard with a large, salt water pool & spa, the “BBQ cave” (where all the magic happens) and a new dock. Nature abounds with endless visits from local wildlife (Manatees, Otters, Owls, Eagles, Hummingbirds, Tarpon, Snook to name a few) and you’ll also appreciate the edible trees & plants (Bananas, Pineapple, Peach, Mulberry, Avocado, Lime etc) that spread throughout the property. There is easy access to the beach, dining, shopping, golf etc. with this in town location. If you're seeking peaceful privacy, Gulf Access and extra space...this stunning estate might just be calling your name.
- MLS® #D6108024
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,733
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlag Lot, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou, Brackish Water, Canal - Brackish, Canal - Saltwater, Creek, Lagoon, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market336
- Address140 S Oxford Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, Studio/Efficiency
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.