Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6412 Blueberry Dr, Englewood
Waterfront Home! Picture yourself sitting by the dock on your lake, with your own beautiful Lakefront Home!!! Warm features can be found throughout this inviting home including high Cathedral ceilings and a stone finished fireplace welcoming you in the living room. When you walk into the spacious chef's kitchen you will be impressed with the many custom upgrades, including Corian countertops and custom storage. Just picture your next dinner party or family gathering here. The bedrooms don't disappoint with size! Conveniently located downstairs, the large master bedroom suite features a spacious shower in its bathroom, along with a roomy walk in closet. Additional features include a private access through French doors to the screened in lanai and a bay window overlooking the lakeview, perfect for a reading nook. Take a walk up the beautiful wooden staircase to tour two additional large bedrooms with a Jack and Jill style bathroom to share. Step outside and enjoy the lakefront views while barbequing on your screened in lanai. Or walk out to your dock and jump in your kayak or throw your fishing pole in the water! Great location, minutes from all Englewood has to offer golfing, shopping, entertainment, and sandy beaches, but with all the features of this home you will never want to leave! Don't miss this chance to call this home yours!
- MLS® #D6108376
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,308
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market192
- Address6412 Blueberry Dr
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 063
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.