Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7225 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Here is where you will find the best of ALL worlds-a protected place to dock your boat,a tropical setting, plus a tucked away location that provides plenty of privacy!This well built home features 12' ceilings throughout with a focal point being the double sided fireplace between the living room & master bedroom.Light & bright living/dining area opens on to the lanai.Spacious master bedroom has carpeted flooring, 2 walkin closets w/California built-ins, sliding glass doors to the lanai & ceiling fan.Ensuite master bath has a vanity w/dual sinks, soaking tub, & separate Roman shower.The kitchen was recently updated & features engineered hardwood flooring, wood cabinetry & beautiful granite countertops, plus the addition of an island, new pendant lights, & new appliances: Samsung smooth top stove, Samsung microwave, and Fisher Paykel Dishwasher. The built in desk area provides a place for your laptop & cookbooks, plus a HUGE walk in pantry is around the corner! There's a pass through to the lanai, so serving guests will be a breeze! Family room has a tray ceiling, dual head ceiling fan & sliding glass doors to the lanai. Both guest bedrooms are ample & have carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and wall closets, & guest bath has a combo tub/shower. Inside laundry room w/cabinetry to the ceiling! New heater for the swimming pool, & screening was recently replaced. You actually own the wetlands across the lagoon(not usable but ensures your privacy!) and then on out into the bay. Usable land is about 1.8 ac
- MLS® #D6108503
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,389
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market518
- Address7225 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.