Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1905 Georgia Ave, Englewood
Own a "SLICE OF PARADISE" with this WATERFRONT DREAM HOME boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and views that will TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY - coupled with MAGNIFICENT SUNSETS TO RELAX & ENJOY! This EXPANSIVE home is located on THE BEST LOT at the end of a cul de sac and without a doubt has THE BEST INTERCOASTAL & HARBOR WATERVIEWS. Enter into the bright, open, spacious living room where you are enveloped with water views from EVERY ROOM in the house. ENORMOUS breakfast bar is a cook's delight, Dining Room with lighted display cabinetry, French Doors leading to family room/office, recessed lighting throughout. This is a home well suited for entertaining as you and your guests flow from the living room through the triple slider doors onto the ENORMOUS WRAP AROUND lanai - Relax & soak up the mesmerizing water view, take a dip in your saltwater pool or head out on your boat for an EVENING SUNSET CRUISE - in minutes you'll be on the Gulf of Mexico via Stump Pass with No Fixed Bridges! If you're looking for a WATERFRONT BEAUTY to call home LOOK NO FURTHER! This is a Boater's Paradise and you can own this "SLICE OF PARADISE" with your private showing by calling today! Only minutes to Englewood's restaurants, shopping, hospital, schools and the most GORGEOUS BEACHES in the country. New roof, new seawall, new covered double boat dock & lift (20,000#), new screened lanai, new saltwater gunite pool, new AC, new hurricane doors & windows, new pavers, new landscaping
- MLS® #D6108879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,053
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address1905 Georgia Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:00pm EST.