Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
545 Curtis Blvd, Englewood
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, This newly renovated Key West style home is located in one of Englewood's best neighborhoods just one block from Lemon Bay Park. The 210-acre park offers nature trails along the Intracoastal waterway, bald eagle nest, and breathtaking sunsets. The house has undergone lots of renovations, most importantly the IMPACT WINDOWS and NEW ROOF, all completed in 2016, giving you tremendous discounts on insurance. The very private master suite overlooks the great room, with remote operated window shades, impact sliding doors lead out to the balcony offering amazing sunsets, sunrises, and some bay views. The master bath has been remolded with a Kohler Jacuzzi tub and custom fixtures. Coming down the winding staircase to the second floor, you will find the great room and kitchen with tons of windows amazing views of the lush landscape and saltwater pool. In the Kitchen, there are expansive counters, and matching GE top of the line appliances replaced in 2017. Off the kitchen is a large utility room with your washer and dryer. The two guest bedrooms are complemented by large closets and lovely views of the landscape. As you walk down the stairs to the first floor, you will find the Air-Conditioned SIX CAR GARAGE! This is every car lover's dream, with a lockable storage room. The massive garage floor is painted with a two-part epoxy and clear coat for durability. This home truly has so much to offer, come see for yourself.
- MLS® #D6109028
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,875
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingOversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address545 Curtis Blvd
- SubdivisionLittle Home Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.