Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1834 Neptune Dr, Englewood
Live near the water without the waterfront price! Just down the road is the stunning Manasota Key beach and boat ramp or you can join the Overbrook Gardens Association with Gulf access from their private boat launch. This property offers a multitude of outdoor living areas, including a screened in front porch, large screened lanai and fenced yard. You can splash in the pool, watch the family or dog playing in the fenced in private yard, sit on the screen enclosed patio. The charming indoor space welcomes you with its easily living tiled and terrazzo flooring. The kitchen is in the heart of the home allowing you to entertain while you cook your finest dish. Enjoy the stone fireplace in the Florida room on a cool winter evening while you gave out to the secluded backyard and your pristine pool. The oversized converted master bedroom is comfortably separated from the rest of the house and gives you ample space for your most precious belongings. The large wooden shed in the backyard offers storage for your toys and tools. Bring your boat, RV, beach toys and the family to enjoy this piece of paradise so close to all that is Englewood: beaches, nature parks, boating, shopping, dining, and golf. Hurry, this is a hot area and this home will not last. Call for your private showing before it gets away.
- MLS® #D6109043
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,668
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market28
- Address1834 Neptune Dr
- SubdivisionOverbrook Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorTerrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:46am EST.