Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2424 Placida Rd #d202, Englewood
WATERFRONT BOATING COMMUNITY in the heart of Englewood! No bridges and deep water to the Gulf of Mexico. Turnkey furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car carport, second floor condo with elevator, DEEDED boat slip and LIFT. This second floor condo offers a combination dining and living room area that opens to the Florida room with an amazing view of Lemon Bay. The kitchen has a closet pantry and breakfast bar. Relax on the tiled Florida room and watch the breathtaking sunsets and the wildlife. Master bedroom has carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, an another AMAZING view of Lemon Bay. Master suite has been nicely updated with a spacious tiled shower! Guest bedroom has carpeted flooring and a deep wall closet. Guest bath has a combination tub and shower. Bring your boat, kayak, canoe and launch it at the community boat ramp! Your very own deeded boat dock with lift. This beautiful waterfront community has a heated pool and spa with chaise lounging chairs, sun shade umbrellas, Outdoor grills, fish cleaning station, boat trailer parking and a private locked outdoor storage closet. Very few condos in the Englewood area with this square footage and access to the water! Call today for your own private showing.
- MLS® #D6109045
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,285
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Boat, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt, Ocean2Bay, ICW
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address2424 Placida Rd #d202
- SubdivisionLandings On Lemon Bay Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market276
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EST.