Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10501 Amberjack Way #101, Englewood
Welcome home to this stunning, interior designer TURN-KEY FURNISHED 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom condo in The Hammocks of Cape Haze. Enjoy overlooking the 97-acre Amberjack Environmental Park & Lemon Creek and all the bird activity including soaring eagles, ospreys, egrets, herons, pelicans and more! Watch all of this from your ENCLOSED lanai with acrylic sliders to create extra indoor/outdoor living space in all weather conditions. It’s all about the LIFESTYLE here in Southwest, Florida! You are just minutes to our many pristine beaches. Take note of the under-building parking with a storage locker & an ELEVATOR to bring you right up to your home. Once inside, you enter the open layout which allows for easy entertaining. There are Silent Gliss blinds covering the windows in the main area. In the kitchen, you’ll find granite countertops and all beautiful appliances. The nice size bedrooms come with California closets built right in. As you enter the MASTER BEDROOM, you'll overlook the beautiful preserve. The Hammocks is a resort-style, gated community with upscale AMENITIES including a zero-entry heated pool, spa, barbeque area, a fitness center & two tennis courts. Have fun attending or hosting private parties at the Ibis clubhouse with its central bar and kitchen, indoor/outdoor seating areas, private dining space & billiard room. Visit our enchanted barrier islands of Palm Island, Little Gasparilla, Don Pedro and Historic Boca Grande, home of the “Worlds Famous Tarpon tournament!” ..Magic Happens Here.."
- MLS® #D6109089
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,999
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Reserved, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market32
- Address10501 Amberjack Way #101
- SubdivisionHammocks Preserve Ph 15
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 12:44pm EST.