Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9801 Eagle Preserve Dr, Englewood
Built by its current owner in 2013 no details were overlooked! This home has been impeccably maintained and is in new condition offering a great option to building! With over 3000 sq ft of living space this large open floor plan includes crown molding and ceramic tile flooring throughout. Living room and dining rooms are accented by custom lighting and cypress tray ceilings. This main living area offers breathtaking views of the ICW with a wall of impact resistant sliders leading out to a spacious 48x10 screened lanai with nightly sunsets. Also on the first living level is a kitchen with a large granite island and lots of cabinet space, 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a separate laundry room with sink. An elevator allows easy access from the ground floor to each level. The master suite on the second floor has a private open balcony with ceramic tile flooring, a large walk in closet, a custom master bath with tub and separate shower as well as a separate office area. The ground level includes a 48x10 covered outdoor lanai and a large pebble Tec heated pool with pavers. A walkway to your dock is equipped with davits for a shallow water boat, and a launch area for a kayak or stand up paddleboard with direct ICW access. A pavered driveway, lush landscaping and a garage large enough for six+ cars make this a perfect Florida home!
- MLS® #D6109127
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,022
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleElevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market224
- Address9801 Eagle Preserve Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Preserve Estates
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:The Brc Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Brc Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.