Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2504 N Beach Rd, Englewood
Beautifully maintained, multi-unit, income producing, turnkey operation. The buildings include four 3BR/2BA units (2-1808 sg ft., and 2-1608 sq. ft.) with private balconies with each room overlooking the beach, a 2-Story 2BR/2BA (1492 sq. ft.) townhouse and a 1728 sq. ft. detached 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The condo is a modern contemporary construction that meets the current building codes; elevator service to each unit, full fire sprinklers, covered parking and much more. Excellent income producing rental properties! Established monthly/weekly/seasonal clientele. Originally built for sale as condominium units, the sale includes full set of condominium documents. The units themselves feature 10' ceilings with crown molding, impact glass, window treatments, professionally staged interiors with top quality furnishings, separate showers and tubs, central heat/air, intercoms, central vacuum, laundry rooms, wood cabinetry with granite counter tops throughout all the units, tile flooring, separate storage rooms.
- MLS® #D6109152
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,787
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingCovered, Guest, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad, Under Building
- # of Garages10
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market20
- Address2504 N Beach Rd
- SubdivisionGulfridge 1st Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:30am EST.