Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1865 Morning Dove Ln, Englewood
Great location minutes from Englewood Beach and eligible for membership to the Englewood Gardens Beach Club with private beach access! This 3 bedroom pool home is right in town at the end of a dead end street abutting Oyster Creek Park, which has more than 4 miles of trails and 250 acres of preserved pines along the banks of Oyster Creek. Here, you have direct access to the trails to the east, leading to the Ann Dever Memorial Park, where they offer a public heated lap pool, skate park, tennis courts, playground and fitness center. To the west you can access Cedar Point Park across from Lemon Bay High School. Essentially, you can get to the inter coastal waters without even setting foot on a main public road! These trails are perfect for walking and biking right from your front door! This home features a front screened entry, foyer with closet, main living room with a wood burning fireplace, dining area off kitchen that leads to the pool, formal dining room/family room, den/office and a huge new screened lanai. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and the master bathroom features dual sinks and a tiled shower. The main bathroom has a tub/shower combo. The lanai is accessed from the main living area or the dining room and the pool cage was just replaced! The lanai and pool are the main feature of the home and have a private, fenced view of the backyard and side yard that leads to the park. Many updates have been done, such as new flooring, AC, kitchen remodel, new electrical panel and more.
- MLS® #D6109184
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Park View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address1865 Morning Dove Ln
- SubdivisionBreezewood Manor
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 10:31am EST.