Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1131 Yosemite Dr, Englewood
Find yourself at home in this charming, TURN-KEY villa situated in the picturesque gated Community of Oak Forest, conveniently located just minutes from Manasota Key Beach! Meticulously maintained, barely used and lovingly cared for. Enter villa through the private sidewalk enjoying lush Florida landscape. At foyer entrance, note the SPACIOUS great room with tile flooring, volume ceilings, newer upgraded blinds, and natural light streaming in windows. Model is known as the Devonshire builders model and is a beautiful open plan. Kitchen has plentiful cabinets, pantry, beautiful corian countertops with a breakfast bar overlooking the formal dining space or BONUS space. Should you use this space for a bonus room, the great room offers an extra space for a dining table with SLIDING GLASS doors allowing natural light to pour in or to feel gulf breezes throughout the day. Master bedroom has plentiful windows, private bath, and a large walk-in closet. Your guests will have plenty of privacy with the split floor plan. A TWO CAR garage gives you extra space to store the golf clubs, bikes and kayaks. Take a walk over to the sparkling community pool, heated for all year relaxation. A Clubhouse and activities agenda will keep you hopping and certainly give you a chance to meet your new neighbors. Beaches, golf courses, restaurants...Not to mention the Thursday Farmers Market or the Saturday antique show in downtown Englewood on Dearborn Street. Welcome home!
- MLS® #D6109229
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,493
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market194
- Address1131 Yosemite Dr
- SubdivisionOak Forest Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.