Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
722 Watersedge St, Englewood
Welcome to the active 55+ gated community of Tangerine Woods located near historic Olde Englewood. Step through the front door foyer and enter into the open concept great room. Continue through to the large kitchen, perfect for an inspiring chef or someone who loves to host! This OVERSIZED kitchen features a large island with a built in cooktop and breakfast bar. Just past the island is a WET BAR & second dining or family bonus space that can be used for an office space or comfy TV room. Off the kitchen is one of TWO screened in lanai's that offers a more private gathering area. Stay cool as the Washer and Dryer are located inside! Invite your neighbors over to socialize in the 2nd lanai off the covered car port. An outdoor shed gives you plenty of storage space for all the REC equipment you might need after joining your community for all organized sports available to you. This well maintained home is partially furnished. New ROOF in 2013. New windows for most of home in 2013. Tangerine Woods offers bocce ball, tennis, shuffleboard and a beautiful community pool and sauna! Join the other residents for Monday golf and winter season bowling! Stop by the clubhouse for yoga or line dancing! Tangerine Woods is located a short bike ride from Olde Englewood. Manasota Beach, Englewood Beach & Stump Pass beach are just a stones throw away. Hunt for sharks teeth, charter a fishing tour or Relax at the community pool. Whatever your passion, Tangerine Woods will have something for you! Welcome home!
- MLS® #D6109321
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,390
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Irregular, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market149
- Address722 Watersedge St
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.