Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1940 Illinois Ave, Englewood
**BEST WATERFRONT VALUE in Grove City!! DEEP WATER** BOATER'S PARADISE!! Nestled in Grove City, this charming 3 bed/2 bath Florida style home offers open living spaces, lots of natural light with sliding glass doors galore and direct access with NO bridges to the ICW and Gulf of Mexico! Located on a deep water canal with an 82 foot seawall, boathouse, davits, water and electricity to the dock, this home is truly a boater's paradise. Step out of your back door and onto your boat! You are minutes from Stump Pass to the north and Little Gasparilla Pass to the south! This house has been updated including new 2018 roof, new water heater and new 2018 electrical panel. Additional upgrades include updated plumbing and a freshly painted interior. Other features include an outdoor spa as well as an attached workshop/shed. Close proximity to historic Dearborn Street in Englewood as well as the shops/restaurants/beaches of Boca Grande. Come and enjoy! Florida living AND boating at its best!
- MLS® #D6109342
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,925
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market252
- Address1940 Illinois Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.