Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10276 Alexandria Ave, Englewood
PRICE REDUCED!! Whether you are ready to purchase your permanent Florida residence or are looking for a seasonal retreat, this unique home should be on your list. Located on Florida’s southwestern coast where blue skies, beautiful Gulf beaches and temperate weather year round is sure to provide you lots of time to enjoy the outdoors. Designed to provide flexible utilization of rooms, you can opt for four bedrooms or create your own leisure room/office/library. The kitchen offers tile set on the diagonal, cabinets, pendant lights, and stainless steel appliances. Additionally, the breakfast bar can serve as an extension of your countertop and offers extra seating opportunities. Family room features sliding glass doors opening to the lanai providing plenty of space for entertaining. Master ensuite offers two walk-in closets, dual sinks, tiled shower and sliders to lanai. Bedrooms two and three with 2 additional bathrooms comfortably accommodates guests. Large backyard provides a great play area for youngsters and/or pets and has ample room to add a pool. The fence was recently removed for the convenience of buyers. Exterior amenities include attached three car garage—great for storage, curbing to set off flower beds, gutters, double entry doors, tile at entry and hurricane shutters. Centrally located near popular restaurants, shopping centers, medical facilities, hiking/biking trails and numerous golf opportunities, this property will welcome you home.
- MLS® #D6109355
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,059
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market113
- Address10276 Alexandria Ave
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 62
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.