Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1856 Whispering Pines Cir, Englewood
Post Mid-Century Modern home with unique character describes this one story home in the upscale neighborhood of Whispering Pines. The house has good vibes. Built in 1979 the architectural style includes a 4” stepdown into the living room, an atrium where you can plant, meditate, or enjoy creative touches you chose. The house mazes from one area to the other but never a feeling of not being open. A wood-burning fireplace, 50’ heated pool with outside heated shower and wet bar lend itself to entertaining. Two newer a/c units in 2017-2018, replumbed in 2008, new high-end stainless steel appliances, and a 2.5 car garage The 1.1 acres of land has a stone firepit and horseshoe court. This non-gated community requests gentle restrictions; dogs on leashes, no boats or RVs seen from the front... but yes, they’re allowed. Minutes from downtown and beaches. However, when you drive through the entry, you feel you have driven miles into the country. At closing owners will credit 25K for a new roof. And no, it doesn’t leak. Home is well maintained. That said, you may want to up-date a lot or just tweak it here and there. (It depends on how often and influenced you are by watching home television networks! ) Additionally, oak trees, botanical garden walkways, lush plants, and enchanting vegetation provide an atmosphere of olde Florida. Swim at night in total privacy by the light of the Moon. The property has much to offer and is waiting for the right owner to see her essence.
- MLS® #D6109406
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,904
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market377
- Address1856 Whispering Pines Cir
- SubdivisionEnglewood Pines
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.