Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7204 Yarnell St, Englewood
Price adjustment! Brand new home - be the first to live here! Fantastic features include IMPACT RESISTANT WINDOWS AND SLIDERS–no shutters needed, A SPACIOUS SPLIT FLOORPLAN, OPEN CONCEPT LIVING SPACE, 10’ CEILINGS, PREMIUM LUXURY TRAY CEILINGS, CROWN MOLDING, and STYLISH WOOD PLANK PORCELAIN TILE. The kitchen boasts beautiful quartz countertops, under counter lighting, a 10’ island, all stainless Samsung appliances, and solid wood – soft close cabinets. There is a separate dining area with wonderful views. As you enter the spacious, airy living room you can walk directly out your sliding glass doors onto your lanai which includes an outdoor kitchen. The entire living area is perfect for entertaining. The laundry room is separated from the living area. The master suite features dual sinks, a large custom tiled shower, two walk-in closets, and a room with backyard views. The second bedroom and bathroom are in a separate hallway. The second bathroom also provides dual sinks and a tub-shower with custom tile. This over-sized lot has plenty of room for a pool. Live within minutes of pristine beaches, shopping, quaint one-of-a-kind restaurants, and amazing fishing. And, don’t forget our nearby Barrier Islands: Manasota Key, Palm Island, and Historic Boca Grande. "Magic Happens Here!" Additional details on home features are available. Please take a look!
- MLS® #D6109411
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,679
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Outdoor Shower
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market149
- Address7204 Yarnell St
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:15am EDT.