Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8359 Parkside Dr, Englewood
GOLFER'S PARADISE! Don’t miss this WONDERFUL opportunity to call the private golfing community of Oyster Creek your home! This beautiful LAKE VIEW, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with den and 2 car garage is the perfect place to not only enjoy the endless recreation options in the area, but you have access to world class golf right at your door step! This home boasts an open floor plan with soaring cathedral ceilings and an amazing view of the lake and golf course. The master suite with ensuite bathroom features a separate shower with jetted tub and slider access to your private screened lanai area. Additionally, the master bedroom also includes cathedral ceilings and a spacious walk-in closet. The kitchen provides ample solid surface counters and a new Bosch dishwasher and a dinette area. The oversized screened lanai with gorgeous views provides a private sanctuary to relax and unwind. Oyster Creek offers an array amenities including a clubhouse, tennis courts, bocce ball, community pool and fitness center! Located with easy access to shopping, dining, and minutes to the beaches! So what are you waiting for? Now is the time to start living the coastal Florida lifestyle you have always dreamed of!
- MLS® #D6109445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,788
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market188
- Address8359 Parkside Dr
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Ph 02
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryEast Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Re/max Palm Realty Of Venice
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Palm Realty Of Venice.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.