Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
755 Butterfield Cir, Englewood
Welcome to the Florida retirement lifestyle!Great open plan! The living room has sliding glass doors leading to the front lanai, ceiling fan and carpeted flooring & the adjoining dining area has newer wood laminate flooring. Kitchen was tastefully remodeled in 2014 with raised face cabinetry, solid surface counter tops w/under-mount stainless steel sink, lazy susan cabinet, new back splash. new pendant lights, ceiling fan & updated wood laminate flooring. Appliances are as follows: Frigidaire refrigerator (2013), GE smooth top stove (2014), Whirlpool dishwasher (2014) and garbage disposal (2019). Spacious master bedroom has carpeted flooring, cathedral ceiling with a ceiling fan & walk in closet. Master bath has newer toilet, separate dressing table area w/vanity, linen closet and separate area for toilet and shower with a door. Guest bedroom has carpeted flooring and walk in closet, & guest bath has tub/shower combo, newer toilet, linen closet and vanity. New windows in the living room in 2009, new roof 2010, new water heater 2011, new acrylic windows on front lanai 2012, & AC in 2003. Plus there's a 2nd lanai on ground level behind the carpet. The washer and dryer are housed in the utility area behind the lanai/carport also. This much desired community has so much to offer for the low fee of $141./mo: large clubhouse with lots of organized activities, shuffleboard court, heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center and much more. THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICED LISTING IN TANGERINE WOODS-CALL TODAY
- MLS® #D6109481
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,039
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorMetal Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market123
- Address755 Butterfield Cir
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.