Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1920 Fairview Dr, Englewood
Sailboat access lot with no bridges to the ICW which is minutes from your private dock! In less than 30 minutes you can pass under the Tom Adams bridge and into the Gulf of Mexico. The dock includes davits that comfortably lift a 20 foot boat, electricity, and running water. This home is located close to the end of a Cul-de-sac so there is little traffic. As you enter the house, you notice an open floor plan showcasing the kitchen that was updated in 2017 with new solid wood cabinets, granite counters, an under-mount sink with large faucet, and all new appliances. The flooring in the main area of the house is porcelain tile and wood plank. The master suite was updated in 2016 with new carpet in the bedroom and the master bath features a modern tiled shower with barn door style glass bypass doors and new flooring. The backyard includes a screened lanai area perfect for enjoying the water views. Additional updates include a water heater in 2019 and a water softening system in 2016. The optional HOA is a $50 annual fee and includes access to the private community boat ramp that is very close to your new dock. If you want a quiet place on the water where you can move right in, this house is for you. Please see the 3D tour at the link above.
- MLS® #D6109645
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,348
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market131
- Address1920 Fairview Dr
- SubdivisionOverbrook Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:01pm EDT.