Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
824 Tangerine Woods Blvd, Englewood
Beautifully maintained home with several updates and upgrades being offered partially furnished. Newer laminate and soft Vinyl floors throughout the home including the large (8x17) utility room. The large front porch is furnished with a new heavy duty Sliding Glass door to the inside. There's an inside laundry room with newer washer and dryer and a closet. Master bedroom has custom closets and a vanity table with makeup mirror and new lighting. The master bathroom has been updated with plenty of built ins to store your all of the items you would need for your bathrooms. Home has been freshly painted and there's a small dog or cat door going from the laundry room to the enclosed Patio area. Windows, fans, lighting and blinds are new throughout the home. Tangerine Woods has so many activities if you want to stay busy, there's the Olympic sized heated pool and spa, tennis courts, pickle ball, shuffleboard, Saturday morning coffee to meet your neighbors, nature trails, storage for boats, kayaks or motorcycle. There's a fitness center, large clubhouse with ceramics, cards and dance floor. There's a farmer's market on Dearborn on Thursdays from 9:00 until 2:00, many restaurants for dining, golf and fishing. There's Manasota Key with 3 beaches to watch the sunset. It's time to enjoy your retirement.
- MLS® #D6109654
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,426
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Handicap Modified, Storage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewGreenbelt, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market105
- Address824 Tangerine Woods Blvd
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 3:14pm EDT.