Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6266 Mckinley Ter, Englewood
Welcome to this two-story custom home. This home is situated on a 160 foot of frontage along the Gondolier Waterway which offers kayaking fishing and all sorts of wildlife. Float in the sparkling 36 ft. Pool, complete with spa, fountains, therapy jets, and in-pool seating for all your guests. The main home is graceful yet practical, with the ground floor boasting an open family room with Bose Surround-Sound system both inside and outside on the pool-deck/lanai. This home offers three large bedrooms and three full baths along with a second kitchen on the second floor. Upstairs, yellow pine wood floors accent the Great Room and bedrooms, which overlook the pool and lake. The main kitchen enjoys Blue Pearl granite counters and stainless appliances. The guest bath is lovely with cultured marble vanity and a skylight for natural lighting. The main house also has a two-car garage two laundry rooms and plenty of room for a large family. Now the best part, there is a 2000sf outbuilding with a mother-in-law suite on the second floor and four-car garage on the ground floor. This spacious estate home even has an elevator. These large executive homes are hard to find, don't miss your chance to see this one!
- MLS® #D6109668
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,307
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingOversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Screen Enclosure, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market151
- Address6266 Mckinley Ter
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 73
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:15am EDT.