Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2855 N Beach Rd #a, Englewood
QUAINT & COZY with OLD FLORIDA CHARM * YOU will LOVE this 2 BED, 2 BATH, METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED ISLAND HOME ON MANASOTA KEY * TURNKEY FURNISHED AND MOVE IN READY * NEW ROOF 2020 * $000 HOA FEE * Beach nourishment is now in process and to be completed before May 1, for turtle season. Located between the Gulf of Mexico and Lemon Bay, this home features updated bathrooms, sparkling terrazzo floors, and covered parking. Come and experience Manasota Key, one of the last bastions of quiet and laid back. Bring your boat & kayaks with easy access to the bay where you will see all kinds of sea life & amazing birds. Walk across the street and watch amazing sunsets on the Gulf. Rental potential is HUGE…. Minutes from Manasota Key's shops, excellent restaurants, and Stump Pass State Park. Island attractions: boating, WORLD CLASS FISHING, biking, kayaking, stand up paddleboards, beach yoga every day, swimming in the Gulf, dolphin, manatee and bird watching, 4 beautiful public beaches with miles of turquoise waters where shelling and shark tooth hunting await. PLEASE NOTE THE 2nd bath is located in a room separate from house which could be turned into a 3rd BEDROOM/APARTMENT. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE WITH NO ADDED FEES. This home is PRICED TO SELL. CALL TODAY FOR YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING.
- MLS® #D6110733
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Curb Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market180
- Address2855 N Beach Rd #a
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Estates
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.