Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Brentwood Ln, Englewood
Your perfect Englewood Isles pool home is waiting for you! Don't let this beautifully remodeled home slip through your fingers tips. This split floor plan offers two separate areas for entertaining with a bright, airy living room and a den overlooking the covered lanai. The pool was resurfaced, pool decking refinished, lanai cage replaced (2018) and the solar heating system replaced (2017). Impact windows and doors were installed(2014), Garage Door replaced (2016), HVAC system replaced (2013) and water heater (2014). The remodeled kitchen is decked out with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, roll-out shelves and plenty of storage with a pass through window out to the lanai. Retire to your spacious master bedroom, complete with walk-in closet and en suite bath. Guests will enjoy the privacy of their own bathroom adjacent the guest bedroom and walk-in closet. A pocket door between the den and guest room turns this side of the home into a suite. Spending the day reveling in the warm Florida sunshine at one of four Englewood beaches, just a short drive away. Enjoy the convince of hopping on your boat right in the community. Boat slips with lift are available for lease or purchase at Marina Isle for any property owner in Englewood Isles. Cruise out Forked Creek to Lemon Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway with no fixed bridges to the Gulf of Mexico. Delight your taste buds at many locally owned restaurants with unique cuisines. Come own your piece of paradise! Deeded Boat Slip with lift available.
- MLS® #D6110842
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Water Access, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address20 Brentwood Ln
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT.